Friday 25 May 2007

One And A Half Years Old!

Today I am 18 months old. What a milestone and haven't I come so far in the short time I have been here. Mummy says I am a proper little girl now and where has her little baby gone?

I can say lots of words and phrases now and the last two lines of Ring a ring o'roses, a pocketful of posies,
ah-tishoo, ah-tishoo, we all fall down.
I can say 'up' and 'down' so it's easy for Mummy to work out what I want. I love saying 'Daisyies' but can't quite master 'Ollie' or 'Lola' yet!!

Mummy decided that because I am now 18 months old and not a baby anymore I shouldn't be wearing babygros so I have some lovely pyjamas (as seen in the photo). I look so cute.

I also say Thank You now as well as Ta so my manners are coming on quite well too!
Mummy and Daddy have now checked my weight and height which I thought was a big game because they kept saying STRETCH! I am 84cm tall and weigh 23lb 90z. So not much change in the last six months but it's my brain that's growing this year!!

No comments: