Wednesday 25 July 2007

20 Months Today



Today I am 20 months old and getting on ok!

I am doing very well with my talking and can speak in sentences and will give you a running commentary on everything I do (if you will let me!) Daddy has taught me to say "See ya, see ya wouldn't wanna be ya!" and "Ta-dah". I even shouted 'Oi' at Haz the other day because he was ignoring me! I say "Careful Lola" when I stand up on my changing mat and say "Oh dear" and "Uh-oh" when something goes wrong.

I can also count up to 11 and say the odd number higher than that! I know some colours like red and blue and green and Daddy does lots of drawing with me. We love to draw characters from Dora The Explorer and colour them in. I can name things in the garden like, gate, shed, decking, grass, flower, tree, bird and tell you who the washing on the line belongs to!

I also get very excited at bedtime because I read lots of books with Daddy. I say "Read it, Daddy" and he makes me laugh too.

The first thing I say in the morning when I wake is usually Daisy Mae (that's her and me with her Mummy in the photo)

No comments: