Monday 25 February 2008

I'm 2-and-a-quarter!


Here's my first quarterly review. I can't list all the words I am saying because there are too many now. I talk all day and don't stop. I have to comment on everything and I have some funny sayings and I love to argue. My favourite bedtime rant is "No, I won't go to sleep". I also talk to my babies in the same way Mummy talks to me. I say "Never mind, darlin" and "Don't worry, it's ok". I feed and look after my babies very well and every now and then we pack our bags and go on holiday! I go and get my boots when it's time to go out and then put them away when we're back. I like to keep things tidy and say "Oh what a mess" if it's not. I am getting used to the potty idea and say "Big girls don't wear nappies" Nanny Maureen taught me that one.
I love to sing too. I can sing most nursery rhymes, Cbeebies songs and the Dora theme tune. I have learnt to share and say "It's Mummy's turn" or more often "It's my turn!"
Since going to Dinky Dancers I can now jump (with both feet leaving the floor) and tip toe and I wiggle is a real cute way when I dance.
I've also met to other Lolas. There is one at Dinky Dancers and one at Ladybirds so I say "That's another Lola!".


No comments: