Monday 25 August 2008

I am 2-and-three-quarters!


How time flies! So what's new ...

As you know I am now in my bed and have settled in ok. At first I kept getting out early in the morning but I now get up at my usual 7am. If it's before that I ask if it's breakfast time and if not I got and play in my bedroom until we are allowed to go down stairs.

I don't need any help with the toilet now (when at home) I just take myself off and sit on the toilet - I do like to declare when I have a poo and like people to come and have a look! I don't use the potty or toilet training seat anymore I have my own style of getting on and off which is quite amusing.

I am really interested in the time. I can understand where the small hand should be. When we are going out at a certain time Mummy sets the hands on my clock to that time and I then wait until the big clock says the same and get really excited when it is getting near.

Although we have had a rubbish summer I have spent a lot of time out there. Usually dressed in a top, knickers and wellies! I have been digging Daddy's plants up and making holes. I have discovered woodlice, spiders, beetles, flies, bees, wasps and I am amazed by them all. I can find the tiniest one in the smallest hole in my playhouse. I am not frightened off them though.

I still love playing with my babies and I spend most of my time with them and taking them shopping and having tea parties and picnics with them. They love plastic food! I am also getting quite good on my scooter now and wizz around on my toddle truck too.

Mummy has been waiting for the "Why" stage for ages but I don't just say "Why" I say "Why and then repeat the whole sentence and I keep going until Mummy has to say "I don't know!!"

I eat really well, I have been eating lots of different fruit and like to make fruit plates with Mummy in the mornings. I don't like potato very much, and if I don't like the look of something I won't even try it.


No comments: