Tuesday 25 November 2008

My 3 Year Old Update


Well, I'm a proper little girl now: no more nappies, no more potties, no more cots, highchairs, bottles and prams. I am all grown up - unless Mummy decides to cuddle me like a baby that is (which does happen!).
I have started pre-school which I love and I am doing very well. I can now write my name, recite the alphabet, recognise letters and sound them out.
I can undress myself and get most of my clothes on including my shoes - still struggling with socks and jumpers though. I clean my teeth and clean my face too.
My bathtime has now gone back to 7pm and then lights out at 7.3o. I have a Disney Princess clock which Mummy or Daddy sets at bedtime and the night light goes out when it's time to get up. Marvellous!
I like to help in the kitchen when Mummy is making my sandwich, I spread the butter (and eat it too!) and I put my bowl or plate in the sink when I am finished and wipe my face and hands. I am very polite and say 'you're welcome' too.
My favourite TV programmes at the moment are Super Why, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, My Friends Tigger & Poo and of course I still love Dora The Explorer. My favourite films are Tinkerbell & Dumbo.
I love to play lots of games: my favourites are 'caves' with Daddy, I love jigsaw puzzles and can do them all on my own now. My favourite is my Disney Princess puzzles. I love to write too. I have a letter book and I follow the dotted lines and then sound the letter out. I make lots of things with Daddy (because he is the creative one of the family).
My memory is fantastic too. I can remember things and sometimes Mummy has forgotten them and I have to remind her and she is amazed that I am actually right.
I talk really well but I do get confused sometimes like calling 'marbles' 'mabels'. I once had diarrhoea and told Mummy that I had just done a 'Bisto poo'. I once asked if we could get a gingerbread man from the 'bacon' obviously I meant 'bakers'. I love using words and phrases like 'actually', 'that's similar', when I come home I call out for my Nanny Pat by saying 'Pat, Pat are you there'.
I love joking around with Daddy and we say silling things then say 'Noooooo, that's not right!'
I will get Mummy to update my weight and height when I get up tomorrow.


No comments: