Saturday 10 January 2009

Swimming Lesson No. 1

Today I had my first swimming lesson. I go at Mummy's gym where we sometimes go swimming together. My teacher's name is Becky and she is lovely. She came over to say hello and then took my hand and I followed her to the edge of the pool. I was the smallest one there. Mummy sat on the chair and watched me. I had my arm bands on and Becky gave me a woggle as well. Becky helped me into the pool and held my hand while I kicked my legs. I then had to hold on to the side and wait for my turn again. I was supposed to move along the edge as my turn came closer but I didn't know that some another little girl said: " Come on Lola, move up!!". We did this a few times then I had to do it on my back. We finished off by getting out of the pool by the steps and jumping in. I can't wait until next week.

No comments: