Saturday 28 March 2009

Swimming Lesson No. 9, 10 & 11


Today's update is that I can now name everyone in my swimming group. There is Dominic, Ben, Rocko, Katie, Katie & me!

Rocko really doesn't like me - not that I notice! Mummy hears him say to me "You stay over there". The thing is when I really like him. I think it's because he is fun he goes under the water all the time and I laugh. Here I am standing next to him on the edge. I am just copying him.

Dominic is 4 and talks just as much as I do. I am the smallest and Ben is the oldest he is nearly 7.

I am progressing really well. I am starting to look like I am swimming rather than pedalling a bicycle. Last week I took off my armbands for the very first time and now I don't need to wear them anymore. I forgot I didn't have them on and went under about 4 times but came up laughing. This week I asked Mummy if I could go and wait for the start in the water and I went in and then remembered I didn't have them on and came out again!!

No comments: