Saturday 25 April 2009

Swimming Lesson No. 12

Today we started a new term of swimming lessons. It's now at the earlier time of 2pm because Becky has started a new beginners class so I am the most experienced in the class instead of being the smallest!! There are 6 of us in the class, 4 new children, Jessica who started in January but had 1-1 lessons and me. Jessica got upset as soon as we got in the pool because there was lots of splashing and the woggles kept going in her face. She was really naughty and kept crying so her Mummy took her out.

You could really see how much I have learnt in the last term compared to the others.

Ready and waiting to start

Jessica crying and me adjusting my new googles

After my shower we went into the cafe and had a drink and snack with Jessica and her Mummy Jo. We loved that!

No comments: