Monday 25 May 2009

I'm 3-and-a-half!


Ta-dah I've now reached 3 and a half and I am getting very tall and skinny. My legs go on for ever!! I am now 98cm tall 14kg in weight which means I am average height and bit under normal weight.
I am very independent and we very rarely use the buggy anymore because I am getting strong and can walk a lot further before wanting to be carried. I have learnt to peddle me bike and Daddy is teaching me to skip (!)
The biggest development in in learning my letters. I can now say which letter words begin with, and I love to spell out words. I can now write my name without any help. I am starting to follow the words in books at bedtime and know which word we are on.
I am not just happy with doing something now I have started talking about winning and losing and being the fastest or slowest.
I have got a quick temper like Daddy and have little outbursts every now and again like: "No I won't do that" or "I'm gonna hit you if you do that again!" or even worse "I gonna kill them!" Where's sweet little Lola gone!!
Since coming back from holiday I have become a bit insecure about leaving Mummy especially when going to pre-school. She has to reassure me that she is going to come back. We sing a little song: My mummy comes back, She always comes back, She always comes back to get me, My mummy comes back, She always comes back, She never would forget me which does help.
My colouring in pictures have become quite sophisticated now. I actually keep between the lines, I do lots of cutting at school and glueing. I do lots of drawing with Daddy at home but no painting I am still trying to work out why I don't have any paints at home!!
I have started to copy things which maybe I shouldn't be saying: "For God's Sake", "Bloody Thing" but my most common phrase has got to be "What You Say". I say this if I don't hear, if I do hear, If I don't understand or if I do understand!!!!

No comments: