Wednesday 25 November 2009

Now That I Am Four


I have changed quite a bit since I started Nursery. I am sooo grown up now. I stand on my chair and reach into my wardrobe and choose my own clothes and get entirely dressed, clean my teeth, brush my hair and clean my face without Mummy even knowing. I then jump up and down and giggle when Mummy is VERY surprised that I am ready.
I can recognise all letters now and I am starting to ask what signs and titles on the TV say. When I wrote my Christmas cards out I could write the To and my name very well.
I now use a knife and fork with ease and don't even ask for a spoon (except for my cereal!!). The buggy is still catching dust in the garage as it is never used but the biggest change must be how good I am on my scooter now. I zip along very fast but, unfortunately not as fast as Louis. In fact I don't do anything as fast as Louis which has me collapsing in a heap and crying sometimes but Mummy is trying to teach me not to give us. This has created a big competitive relationship with him as I always want to be bigger, faster and older than him. When I found out we were meeting him one day I wore my 4 badge just to prove that I AM NOW FOUR!!
I have trouble pronouncing my 'Rs' so I say 'wang' instead of 'rang' and 'Wudolph' instead of 'Rudolph' etc. So I have Mummy in hysterics when I sing 'Just Awound The Wiver Bend' on my Disney Princess CD - hilarious. Another of my little mistakes today was 'Apple Fool' which is when you play a trick on someone on 'Apple Fools Day' ha ha!
I am still a tiny little thing I am 100cm tall (which just below an average height for my age of 102cm) and 15kg (which is below the average of 16.5kg) and I am still wearing age 3-4 clothes. This is quite amazing considering when I was a baby I was known as Lola Long Legs because I was so tall for my age!!

No comments: