Thursday 25 October 2007

23 Month Old Today



Another month older and just one to go to my BIRTHDAY. We have had so many birthdays lately too.

We my new talent this month is singing. I can sing Happy Birthday to you, I can sing some of The Wheels On The Bus, Sleeping Bunnies, Row, Row Row Your Boat.

I also play this game with Haz: He says "touch the ceiling" and I stretch up, then "touch the floor" and I bend down but it gets difficult when he says "touch the ceiling with your feet" well, the positions I get in has him in hysterics.

I also ask what the time is and look at my wrist (even though I don't have a watch on!)

Even though I am not 2 yet I have started the terrible 2's behaviour. I have a pretend cry which I use to try and get my own way and I sometimes shout "NO" and hit Mummy. Poor Mummy she always gets it.

My eating habits are getting better now. Even though I still won't eat potatoes, cooked vegetables and meat, I eat loads of fruit and tomatos, cucumber and carrot and bread and cheese, pasta, and beans.

My bedtime has been put back another half an hour now. I have my bath at 7pm and in bed asleep at 7.30. Since the thumb incident I am still settling in to going off to sleep without too much fuss but I am getting better by the day and have the added bonus of no thumb sucking. My dentist will be pleased in years to come!

No comments: