Sunday 21 October 2007

Mummy's Report from her 10K Run

As some of you know I will be running the Flora London Marathon next year with Coral & Laura for MACS www.macs.org.uk and as part of our training plan we decided to do a 10K race. We decided to do the Cancer Research 10k at Hatfield House. We were really lucky with the lovely sunny weather and we were all charged up and ready to go. I was really excited as I had never run this distence before although I was quietly confident that we would do it easy! Our main aim with all our runs is that we never stop and walk. I doesn't matter how hard it gets we slow down but continue to run. And today was no exception. We did it in 79 minutes which gave us an average speed of 11.5 miles per hour which is slightly slower than normal but we're working on it!

Before .....

.... half way ....
..... we did it!!

No comments: